Psychoeducational Training | Miami-Dade & Broward
Advocate2Create provides professional psychoeducational training to mental health professionnels in Miami-Dade and Broward. Give us a call!
Professional Psychoeducational Training
Advocate2Create provides professional psychoeducational training to clinicians in the mental health field, first responders, legal professionals, and the community.
Provided our therapists' uniquely extensive experiences in their specializations, they have created trainings on such topics of mental health in the world of immigration and suicide grief, providing clinicians with resources to help advocate for and with their clients.
Guiding mental health practitioners to better assist their client
Contact us for professional psychoeducational training!
Psychoeducational Training Topics
Advocate2Create makes sure to cover a wide range of topics in the mental health field.
Our training include:
- Domestic violence in the world of immigration
- Writing clinical evaluation for immigration cases
- Suicide postvention
- The impact of suicide on those left behind
- Grief and loss
- Revamping body image for adolescents
- Mastering the juggling act that is life
- Test anxiety management
- Mental health field
- Crisis counseling
- Social Emotional Activites for Middle and High School Students
Knowledge is power