A little about us
Advocate2Create (A2C) is a private practice that provides therapy, training & clinical evaluations. A2C is currently offering telemental health services only.
Therapist Position Description
We are looking for an independently licensed psychotherapist who specializes in working with Black women, couples, and/or families. Below are the requirements, responsibilities, & benefits in working with A2C:
- Fully independently licensed professional in the state of Florida (LMHC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Practices therapeutically from a Systemic Lens
- A minimum of 3 years therapeutic experience post graduation
- Local and Federal Level II Background Screening
- Abide by the ethics of the profession and office policies
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date clinical documentation.
- Participate in monthly case consultations (paid for part time per-diem employees)
- Responsible for caseload management (including scheduling, insurance CPT codes and diagnosis...)
- Responsible for maintaining a minimum of 30 sessions per month for part time position and 53-60 sessions per month for full time position.
- Able to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- On going case consultations (as needed)
- Free marketing on A2C webpage and A2C email
- Internal agency referrals (self- pay and insurance)
- Ability to bring in your own referrals
- Autonomy of your schedule
- 401K and 401K match once employee has been with A2C for a full year.
- Access to a secure, HIPAA compliant EHR system, fax service, and telehealth platforms
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement Allowance
- Provided Credentialing for health insurance
- Potential to grow to full time position
Part Time Employee:
- Flat rate of $50 per service (therapeutic session)
- Paid monthly case consultations ($10)
- Responsible for maintaining a minimum caseload of 30 sessions per month
Full Time Employee:
- Health care benefits (50% of monthly premium cost for A2C health care plan)
- Annual base salary of $40,000
- Responsible for maintaining a minimum caseload of 53-60 sessions per month
- Monthly Incentive: $50.00 commission for every session above the 60 required monthly service sessions.
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW (Required)
Apply for this job using the form below.